Domain transfer confirmations can only be confirmed by the domain owner, and specifically from the address that appears under “Registrant’s email address” on the domain whois information.
To transfer a .ly domain name into your account, please follow these steps:
- – Login to your account with register.ly
- – Go to the domain transfer page.
- – Enter the domain name that you would like to transfer into your account, then click on “Check Availability”
- – If the domain is available for transfer, it will show as “Available! Order Now”, click on “Add to Cart”
- – Follow the order wizard to complete the payment and order process.
Please note that:
- – The current domain owner will have to respond to the transfer request within 48 hours or it will be automatically cancelled.
- – The domain will remain as “pending-transfer” until the current domain owner approves the transfer by clicking the transfer authorization link and continuing the transfer process.
Leave a comment