For example: if your email address is email@example.com, and you own the domain example.ly, you can set up firstname.lastname@example.org using Email Forwarding. Emails sent to email@example.com will arrive at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn how to manage your Email Forwarders, please use the following steps:
- Login to client area https://my.register.ly
- Click Domains > My Domains
- Choose the domain that you want to create an Email Forwarder for and then click Manage Domain
- Email Forwarding management will allow you to Add/Edit/Delete Aliases
- You can enable Email forwarder with one click “Enable Email Forwarding”, it will automatically add required MX records to your Domain DNS.
- For manual configuration you may enable Email Forwarding by adding the following MX Records to you domain
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||0||mx1.ns.ly|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||10||mx2.ns.ly|
Note: If you’re using Register.ly DNS Management Service for your domain, you can click [Enable Email Forwardign] button to automatically update domain MX records.
Source Address: Enter the email address you want to create.
- After adding an Alias, success message will be shown
- From Alias list, you can edit and delete created Aliases