How do I transfer a .ly domain name?
Domain transfer confirmations can only be confirmed by the domain owner, and specifically from the address that appears under “Registrant’s email address” on the domain whois information.
To transfer a .ly domain name into your account, please follow these steps:
- – Login to your account with register.ly
- – Go to the domain transfer page.
- – Enter the domain name that you would like to transfer into your account, then click on “Check Availability”
- – If the domain is available for transfer, it will show as “Available! Order Now”, click on “Add to Cart”
- – Follow the order wizard to complete the payment and order process.
Please note that:
- – The current domain owner will have to respond to the transfer request within 48 hours or it will be automatically cancelled.
- – The domain will remain as “pending-transfer” until the current domain owner approves the transfer by clicking the transfer authorization link and continuing the transfer process.
Any .LY domain names may be registered, except domains containing obscene and indecent names/phrases, including words of a sexual nature;...
Domain transfer confirmations can only be confirmed by the domain owner, and specifically from the address that appears under "Registrant’s...
Anyone can register any of the .LY domain names except for the gov.ly and edu.ly extensions. (These extensions require an...
To modify the Whois Information (Registrant, Administrive, Technical and Billing Contacts) for your .ly domain, please read the following instructions....
Yes you can. This character can be a letter a-z or a number 0-9. Update, December 15, 2011 NIC.LY has...
If you got the "Authorization Failed: Do Not Honor" error during trying to make payment in 2checkout system with your...