How can I setup my .ly domain for GoogleApps?
To setup your .ly domain to be used for GoogleApps services using Libyan Spider DNS, please read the following instructions carefully: Log into your account with Register.ly. From the main menu, choose ‘Domains’ then ‘My Domains’. Click on ‘Manage Domain’ next to the domain you wish to update or modify. Set namesevers to the default […]
- Log into your account with Register.ly.
- From the main menu, choose ‘Domains’ then ‘My Domains’.
- Click on ‘Manage Domain’ next to the domain you wish to update or modify.
- Set namesevers to the default by choosing the option Use default nameservers.
- default nameservers are:
- Under “Apps & Services” click on “Install GoogleApps”
Please note that this service is not included by default from the registry NIC.LY, this service is provided by Libyan Spider for FREE to all our .ly domains clients
Please allow up to 20 minutes for the changes to take effect (especially DNS changes).
If you face any difficulties, please contact Sales@register.ly